Our client is an established international bank seeking for an Agile Engineer to assist in building digital solution.
- Experience to streamline development processes.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders on regular basis to devise and implement solutions incrementally in short iterations.
- Required actively participate in continuous improvement process and have experience with agile methodology and continuous delivery approaches.
- Planning, design, implementation, refactoring, testing, automation, integration, release, monitoring, and troubleshooting in software delivery.
- Experience in Java 8/11, Angular/Angular JS/React JS
- Experience in using frameworks such as SpringBoot/WebFlux for microservices development
- Experience in with full-stack design patterns and designing loosely coupled architectures
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum team environment
- Experience working with testing frameworks such as Junit, Mockito, Selenium and Cucumber.
- Knowledge and experience of SCM and CI tools such as Bitbucket, Jenkins and Maven
- Experience with distributed caches such as GemFire,ehCache, Hazelcast etc
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, EA Reg no: R1877682