ITO Client Management (ITO CM) is a global IT and Operations (ITO) group responsible for managing all client related information within the Corporate and Investment Bank (CIB), including client on boarding, client services, AML transaction monitoring, Loan services and client referential data management. Client Management also provides support to a number of global functions, namely Legal, Compliance and Product Control, as well as for cross-business activities such as customer relationship management.
a) The AML TM Senior Analyst Role within Client Management is to support the projects impacting the AML Level 1 function as a Subject Matter Expert to perform testing / tuning, guide the analysts' team, liaise with Quality Assurance and drive change management including continuous SOP improvement and analysts' training.
b) The role is Regional and based in Singapore
1. Perform AML analysis during testing and tuning exercises before any tool deployment and prepare the team to handle changes in production:
a. Assess impacts
b. Make recommendations
c. Document changes in processes when relevant
2. On an ongoing basis, liaise with the relevant teams to continuously improve AML analysis processes:
a. Review and propose activities to improve AML controls and highlight deficiencies.
b. Conduct AML-related training and knowledge sharing activities
c. Support offshore units by providing relevant guidance on alert management
3. Identify process or tool efficiencies and support their implementation when relevant
* Support the Head of APAC AML TM L1 Hub to implement and execute company policies and procedures.
* Comply with Group and APAC policies and procedures as well as relevant AML/CFT regulations;
* Keep updated on latest trends of AML/CFT/Sanctions laws and regulations, and industry best practices.
* Collaborate with team members of APAC AML TM L1 Hub and relevant stakeholders from other departments
* Be supportive and adoptive to changes of procedures and scope of works.
* Support analysts to meet the QA requirements and the expected daily alert disposal volume.
* Notify the Head of APAC AML TM L1 Hub in a timely manner in case of issue.
Competencies (Technical / Behavioural)
* At least 5 years' experience in banking /financial industry handling AML transaction monitoring or AML investigations
* Experience in performing enhanced due diligence reviews of high-risk clients, review of client transactions and/or AML investigations is required.
* A strong team player who is self-motivated and also able to work independently.
* Proactive and able to identify AML risks.
* Dedicated with the ability to work under pressure
* Strong attention to detail and ability to have an investigative and questioning nature.
* Strong interpersonal skills with flexible and collaborative approach
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Problem-solving skills
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Experience of dealing with multiple countries in APAC region is a plus
* Familiar with international AML regulations and sanctions is a plus.
Specific Qualifications Required
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited institution (e.g. ICA or ACAMS). Post-graduate degree or law degree may be a plus.
* Asian language capability is desirable but not essential.
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)
* AML certification from an accredited institution (e.g. ICA or ACAMS)
* 5+ years' relevant experience in AML / CTF in an International Bank or a Big Four preferably in APAC
* 2-5 years' experience in AML alert analysis (Transaction Monitoring or Suspicious Activity Investigation)
* Project Management experience is required
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684