Application Developer, IT (.Net and C#)
- System Analysis, Design, and Program Development
- Trading System Test Tool Development, Test and Latency Measurement
- Trading System Daily Support
- 1st & 2nd level user support for application interface issues across systems
- Develop .net web applications & windows applications.
- Possess SQL database design and application (MSSQL)
- Git/GitHub source control experience
- Azure DevOps experience
- Program performance optimization and maintenance
- Experience in modular project development
- Be a team member and keep learning with enthusiasm
- Update and maintain records of all systems interfaces for Team's cross references to expedite troubleshooting and resolution time
- Assist and support application specialist and stand in for application specialist whenever necessary
- Project execution for new business.
- Perform user test (UAT) of applications
- Provide timely response to end-users on issue resolution
- Any other ad-hoc responsibilities as assigned
- More than 5 years of Microsoft .Net C# system development and Microsoft
- SQL database experience
- Knowledge in back-office for securities business
- Knowledge in creating and working with batch files on Microsoft Windows
- Proficient in Microsoft SQL Server data access commands, able to read stored procedure code, and have experience in huge data access
- Working experience in Source code management tools like Azure DevOps etc. is preferred.
- Hands-on experience in creating / working with adapters (application to download exchange / trade info).
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills, good interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal across different levels of management and users, customer, and vendors.
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- Understanding of financial products, mostly equities, would be beneficial.
- Have experience in finance back-office system is a plus
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | Licence No.: 11C4684 | Febrianto