Our client, a global MNC is hiring an Application Manager, Customer Identity & Access Management (CIAM)
The purpose of the role is to manage ForgeRock integration requirements by their customers to their system components.
Customer-facing technical consulting on the various technical workflows such as login, registration, multi-factor authentication, single sign-on and much more.
Ownership on release/version upgrades including migrating, onboarding data into Customer Identity Access Management platform.
Manage and maintain the portal for our client on an ongoing basis.
Define and document standard operating procedures, technical specifications, and service-oriented architecture for Customer Identity Access Management.
Develop and enhance the Customer Identity Access Management platforms to meet business needs and transition to the operational support group.
Manage projects/programs in terms of scope, costs, resources, and overall deliver to objectives and goals.
Take strong ownership of a specific business process areas and the development roadmap to achieve both tactical and strategic objectives.
- Lead, direct, manage and implement specific projects relating to Customer Facing IT programs regarding Customer Identity Access Management space.
- Responsible to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and produce results meeting expectations of customers and other stakeholders.
- Manage Customer Facing IT domain's Customer Identity Access Management and related applications and capabilities with focus on the needs of our customers and the business.
- Lead and drive resolution of trending problems affecting Customer Identity Access Management service in conjunction with the countries, regional and global functions to resolution.
- "Think out-of-the-box" to provide alternative but compliant solutions when opportunities are identified regarding customer identity management area.
- Participate in global workgroups and project boards in support of the achievement of the initiative's goals for Customer Identity Access Management.
- Provide sufficient training in the Customer Facing IT domain's CIAM applications and capabilities to relevant stakeholders (country, regional or global level).
- Drive Customer Identity Access Management standards such as data quality compliance, onboarding guidelines, version control and ensuring implementation meets internal operational requirement (global standard operating procedure).
- Coordinate globally the development implementation of CIAM solutions ensuring appropriate technical, operational and training.
- Ensure Customer Identity Access Management projects' direction and progress is communicated to all stakeholders appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Set up the Customer Identity Access Management project and relevant project organization with the support of domain leadership.
- Manage business and project risks, including the development of contingency plans according to the needs of the projects.
- Participate (where necessary) in centrally delivered user training to ensure users are fully capable of using new processes and systems to the optimum level.
- Conduct/facilitate (where necessary) reviews to assess the success of the project related to CIAM.
- Use the learning and information sharing environment (iShare, SharePoint, etc) so that project, services, solutions and best-demonstrated business practices can be shared and re-used across the region.
- Minimum 8 years' experience as a project manager in a complex, multidisciplinary and highly matrixed organization.
- Strong knowledge of customer identity & access management (CIAM) related international standards (Open ID, SAML and so on) and Customer Identity Access Management platforms (ForgeRock).
- Good working knowledge of implementing Edge Encryption and other security and privacy regulations (like GDPR).
- Proven experience in building best application architecture, interface and upgrades will be an added advantage.
- Proven ability to design and develop platform features especially in web technologies based on CIAM space.
- Excellent communication skills in the areas of presentation, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Good knowledge of transportation/express logistics business and IT processes would be an added advantage.
- Well-developed project/process management, prioritizing and analytical skills with strong business acumen.
- Proven ability in report writing: Able to prepare analytical reports highlighting and interpreting key business information.
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D | Licence No.: 11C4684 | EA Reg No.: R 1440978