APPLICATION SUPPORT ANALYST
Contract- 12 months
- To provide 1st and 2nd Level support for financial products sales applications
- Handling incoming calls, email, and face-to-face enquiries
- Proactive Application Monitoring, Daily Health Checks.
- Able to work in shifts and weekends.
- Identify the potential Observability activities and suggest adding relevant Monitoring alerts/setup.
- Supporting Patching or Maintenance or Deployment related activities on Weekends or after Office Hours.
- Take ownership of incident / request and follow up and resolve issues to ensure it is closed to satisfaction.
- Good team player can do Attitude, proactive thinking, good Analytical skills.
- Trouble-shoot and investigate for root cause of reported issues, involving SQL queries, and
- source code and log review
- To channel and escalate any unresolved issues to other stakeholders or next level within the
- agreed procedures.
- Document and report on all reported issues, to required procedures.
- Proactively identify areas of service and process improvement and make recommendations to
- the team leader.
- Support audit compliance.
- Accountable for working within policy and guidelines, applying technical knowledge and expertise and prioritizing own use of time and workload.
- Problem Solving - Accountable for solving problems and dealing with difficulties in line with policy, process, and other guidelines.
- Escalate problems according to guidelines.
- Change - Accountable for making suggestions for improvements and taking personal initiative in adapting to change.
- Min 3+ years of experience in IT Application support in Finance or Insurance domains
- Individual should be a seasoned, experienced in production support.
- Basic knowledge in Insurance business and related products & services
- Require minimum a Diploma/Bachelor in computer science or information systems.
- Customer Service Management
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good customer service and customer liaison skills
- Understanding of work processes e.g., request management, incident management
- Execution accuracy and pace
- Good trouble-shooting skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Project, and ticketing tools like Jira, ServiceNow
Required Technical Capabilities/Skills:
- Framework: Basic understanding of Spring Boot, React Native, OAuth, SAML, OpenID, jQuery
- Operating System: Must have Knowledge on Windows / Linux
- Database & Tools: Must have Knowledge on MySQL, Postgres & Oracle DB
- Cloud Technologies: Must have Knowledge on Amazon AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, Cloud Watch), Grafana monitoring tools.
Interested applicants, please email your CV to Febrianto in Microsoft Words format to Febrianto@lmarecruitment.asia
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | Licence No.: 11C4684 | Febrianto