Application Support Engineer
Client Company constantly leverages on data and the latest technologies to be the leading global long-term investment firm. They aim to provide users with empowering and transformational capabilities, and to create an inclusive, innovative, and integrated work environment
They are seeking technology talent with a passion in Application Support to join our team.
Power our Growth
You will be part of an application team, building and managing platforms for areas such as portfolio management, trading and treasury front office, investment operations, risk management, enterprise solutions and corporate services. Our teams are motivated and passionate about understanding business requirements and improving the status quo. They are familiar with the current technology landscape and work closely with business departments to build modern and scalable platforms and customize and integrate solutions into organisation's technology ecosystem.
Build Meaningful Connections
Connect with our technology community of like-minded developers, business analysts, data engineers, solution architects, and work towards common goals. Collaborate with our business users and build strategic and purposeful solutions that drive our mission forward.
Be Agile and Keep Learning
Besides experiencing challenging work and projects, you will gain access to a wide variety of inhouse developed and external programs curated by Organisation's School, and a generous training budget to keep your skills and knowledge updated. In addition, resources such as the Career Pathway Framework and Mentorship Program will empower you to chart your career and personal development path that is aligned with your aspirations and capabilities.
Join us if you have/are
- 1 to 7 years of relevant working experience in production support and/or application development
- Hands-on technical skills and competency in any programming/scripting languages, software frameworks and database technologies
- Equipped with strong troubleshooting skills and high urgency to ensure our critical systems operate at the highest level
- Passionate in leveraging technical know-how to detect and resolve problems early to minimize disruption to our business
- Good team player who is keen to learn, independent, and with strong analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's or equivalent degree in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) related discipline is advantageous
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684