Assistant Manager for Media Strategy SEA
- Formulizing end-to-end paid ads strategy to execution through various online channels and integrating with offline channels including OOH & event sponsorship.
- Working closely with the brand team and regional teams around the region to provide well-informed recommendations on targeting, platforms, creative formats, and budget allocation.
- Conducting analysis on trends, performance data and other resources to provide necessary strategies, audience segmentation, trial error opportunities, optimisation, and measurement framework.
- Showcasing strong analytical thinking and consumer perspective within traditional & digital media to ensure a smooth integrated consumer journey from top funnel down to lower funnel.
- Having minimum experiences of 4 years in Media Buying and/or Digital Marketing while having experiences in Advertising/Marketing, Luxury Fashion, or Sporting Goods industry is preferred.
- Strong problem solving, interpersonal, and organisational skills.
- Highly detailed oriented with an ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast pace environment.
- Strong grasp of the overall marketing ecosystem and specifically the role that digital media and paid social plays within it.
- Independent, energetic and willing to thrive in a constantly evolving environment and also ability to achieve success through collaboration.
We will be only contacting shortlisted candidates. For application or further information, please send your most updated CV with quantifiable achievements to email@example.com
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684