ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER
- Account servicing and ensure excellent customer service.
- Responsible for planning, implementation and execution of all aspects of an event.
- Coordinate / liaise with service providers / vendors to ensure delivery of tasks.
- Plan exhibition / conference promotion, marketing plan and implement within the budget.
- Take charge of budget planning and management.
- Develop business strategies and new clients.
- Strong sense of client servicing and marketing / communications for projects.
- Build, maintain and support relationships with partners and associations / organization network.
- Working closely with the team and client to achieve the given KPIs, promote the event to the right target audience and grow the events.
- Work with Marcom team to develop marketing communications plan and collaterals, etc.
- Conduct content research and development when required.
- Keen interest to expand his / her role to be an all-encompassing Manager.
- Diploma or Degree with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in exhibitions, events, trade shows and conferences.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge in costing, quality control, resource planning and on-site operations.
- Exhibit team leadership and able to motivate and guide staff working in the team.
- Able to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Able to work long hours and on weekends (when required).
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R1981282