We're looking for a dynamic and experienced Associate Director to join the company's Consumer Marketing Communications team.
You'll be leading a team whose role is to use full funnel marcomms to drive experience, loyalty, and value of customers. Focusing on the positioning and creative campaigns for the Company's SG roaming, broadband, entertainment, and reward propositions, you will play a key part in furthering the purpose of Singapore's strongest brand.
We are after a specialist with a strategic approach when mining a consumer insight, crafting creative communications, and experimenting with the latest performance marketing plan. Also, the functional role requires an individual with proven success in direct customer communications - which include the crucial communication to handle business issues.
- Driving full funnel marcomms to position roaming, broadband, TV, Cast and new propositions for rewards and priority customer segments.
- Working closely with our customer lifecycle marketing, analytics and martech teams to determine our direct marketing strategy and ensuring that the direct communications deliver on the brand's tone of voice.
- Act as Home Marcomms SPOC to ensuring that the Consumer Home business can fully leverage the capabilities of the integrated brand & marcomms team.
- Develop comarketing partnerships with content owners as a cost-efficient way to reach, engage and contextually sell to the customers as well as find opportunities to integrate these content properties across the marcomms calendar.
- Maintain effective relationships with our inhouse creatives team, creative agencies, media agency and media partners.
- Passion for brand and marketing communication.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience in a consumer marketing environment.
- Strong marketing skills in areas of brand, advertising, media planning and direct marketing.
- Sharp business acumen and organizational skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management with excellent interpersonal, facilitation and communication skills.
- Good coach and people manager.
- Knowledge of telecommunication, tech or entertainment products and services is an advantage.
- Solid at managing budgets and willing to explore new ways for effective & efficient communication.
- Challenger mindset, dynamic and proactive with a drive and commitment suited to a fast-paced environment.
We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R1110670