Associate Director - ESG/ Sustainability
- Client Portfolio : International bank
- Role : Associate Director
- Remuneration : 160K SGD Annual Package (Fixed) + Variable
- Location : Singapore
We are looking for someone who ESG Consulting/ESG Data Space to be part of our client Sustainability Finance team. Knowledge about ESG, data and technology, enough to be able to work with the experts and drive enablement work is the key skill set we are looking for.
ESG Data Use Cases
- Work as part of the SF enablement team to bring together the banks' ESG data use cases, identify opportunities to embed into strategic data sourcing and automation book of work, and avoid duplications across business and functions.
ESG Data Vendor / SPO Management
- Assess the rationale of data requests and direct to the right team for data provision or evaluation.
- Provide thought leadership in the sustainability data landscape, having clear insights into the availability and use cases of internal and external datasets.
- University degree on any Engineering or Finance.
- 5+ years of experience in business analysis, project management, consulting or ESG / Sustainable Finance.
- A strategic mindset and comfortable in fast-paced environments.
- Good project management skills, with experience in managing timeline and budget for large scale projects.
- Strong awareness and interest in Sustainable Finance and Environmental and Social risk.
- Presentation and public speaking experience and skills to present SF trainings.
- Global awareness of E&S trends to examine and detect trends at industry / regional level.
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D : Licence No.: 11C4684 : EA Reg No: R1110525