- Assist Team Head of Financial & Regulatory Reporting team and contribute in the below:
- Gain transversal product knowledge in Global Market, Global Banking, Wealth Management perimeters in the context of accounting, credit / RISK and Liquidity related domains;
Accounting & Regulation
- Keep updated in accounting treatments and norms, including IFRS/IAS standards, group accounting policies, regional memos/policies;
- Well versed in regulatory reading and build connection(s) among regulatory requirements, in the perimeter of SG Finance owned reporting, jointly with Compliance team(s)
Booking & Closing
- Gain good knowledge in ledger accounting schemes (AT2, Midas, OLY, OFS etc), together with Local and Regional Control Teams;
- Explore system behaviours and data flow from upstream operational systems to accounting ledger to form a front-to-end view;
- Supervise nearshore team for a smooth closing process, with constructive feedbacks in service quality, knowledge and controls.
- Supervise the coordination and preparation of Annual Local Statutory Reporting and disclosures items, as well as the filing of annual return, financial statements and board documents in liaison with corporate secretary.
- Coordinate and support the information requirements from the external auditors on statutory audit, including arranging for meetings, approval of engagement letters and
- management representation letters, in liaison with the external auditors on annual audits.
- In liaison with IT teams, maintain regulatory reporting database in the perimeter of SG Finance in regulatory data mappings and recurring/ad hoc adjustments with 4-eye controls.
- Perform checks with accuracy of daily compliance reports and weekly compliance summary for post-compliance monitoring purpose and senior management information;
- Perform checks with accuracy of submissions of the local regulatory returns prescribed by MAS Notices and Circulars, the surveys required by MAS and STATISTICAL BOARD, together with queries and additional information request from regulators;
- Documentation and control framework
- Ensure proper documentation for audit trails and update of Sops (both at transversal and working files level);
- Ensure proper and balanced control mindset to operate efficiently within APAC Finance Control Framework;
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R1872908