AVP Financial and Regulatory Reporting (Global Bank)
- Individual contributor
- Product knowledge in Global Market and wealth domain
You will be directly reporting to head of Financial and regulatory reporting to deliver team missions in Financial & Regulatory Expertise, ensuring financial and regulatory data accuracy and reliability, performing consistent product analysis, managing cost of risk analysis;
- Financial Synthesis for local statutory reporting and contributing to Head Office reporting
Liquidity and Regulatory reporting, producing liquidity ratios, steering of liquidity indicators and producing regulatory reporting in Singapore.
- Keep updated in accounting treatments and norms, including IFRS/IAS standards, group accounting policies, regional memos/policies;
- Well versed in regulatory reading and build connection(s) among regulatory requirements, in the perimeter of SG Finance owned reporting, jointly with Compliance team(s)
- Gain good knowledge in ledger accounting schemes (AT2, OLY, OFS etc), together with Local and Regional Control Teams
- Explore system behaviours and data flow from upstream operational systems to accounting ledger to form a front-to-end view;
- Supervise nearshore team for a smooth closing process, with constructive feedbacks in service quality, knowledge and controls.
- Supervise the coordination and preparation of annual Local Statutory Reporting and disclosures items, as well as the filing of annual return, financial statements and board documents in liaison with corporate secretary.
- Coordinate and support the information requirements from the external auditors on statutory audit, including arranging for meetings, approval of engagement letters and management representation letters, in liaison with the external auditors on annual audits
- In liaison with IT teams, maintain regulatory reporting database in the perimeter of SG Finance in regulatory data mappings
- Perform checks with accuracy of daily compliance reports and weekly compliance summary for post-compliance monitoring purpose and senior management information
- Perform checks with accuracy of submissions of the local regulatory returns prescribed by MAS Notices and Circulars, the surveys required by MAS and Statistical Board
Degree holder in Accountancy/ Finance or equivalent, with minimum 5 years of relevant working experience Open for big 4 auditor who experienced auditing in financial institute with a product knowledge in Global Market, Global Banking, Wealth Management perimeters in the context of accounting, credit / RISK and Liquidity related domains
A fast learner who works independently and as a team. Good time management and analytical/problem solving abilities Able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
Self-motivated, self-disciplined, organized, responsible, meticulous, and able to multi-task.
Excellent business and commercial judgement, analytical and decision-making skills
You should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, with problem-solving skill. Intellectual curiosity, strong professional judgment, work independently and have initiative mindset.
Interested applicants please send your CVs with Microsoft word format to Siriwan Young, email: Siriwan.Young@lmarecruitment.asia
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R1544539