This role is responsible for providing full support and accountability to the Human Resource and Administration department in the area of HR operations.
- Support the Head of Department ("HOD") in the full spectrum of HR functions, as follows:
- Responsible for the maintenance and updating of staff personnel records.
- Responsible for the preparation of staff movement reports, headcount reports and any other reports as required by head office, regulator, auditors and other relevant parties.
- In the area of recruitment, support in the screening of candidates, interview coordination, on-boarding and off-boarding of employees.
- Responsible for work pass application, renewal and cancellation, and tax clearance for foreign staff.
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly payroll using an in-house software.
- Responsible for Benefits Administration, including maintenance of leave benefits, and appointment of medical insurance vendor.
- Support in the application of government grants, submission of surveys and reports to the relevant government authorities when required.
- Support the CEO Office function in the drafting of reports for Head Office and other parties.
- Responsible for organizing Staff events to enhance team building (including team-bonding activities and D&D) and take the lead in organizing client events.
- Take on projects and/or other duties as assigned by the HOD.
- Degree holder from a good university, with at least 5 years of relevant working experience in the Human Resource function in the banking industry.
- Must be very familiar with the HR-related regulations, especially regulations related to payroll, CPF, income tax, employment pass etc.
- Must have very strong verbal and written communication in both English and Chinese (job requirement)
- Meticulous and good problem-solving skills.
- A fast learner who can work independently and as a team.
- Able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined, organized, responsible, meticulous and able to multi-task.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, EA Reg no: R1218722