Assistant Vice President - HR Operations
We are looking for an AVP HR Operations professional is to join our central team and work in an effective HR Shared Services function that is a centre of excellence delivering transactional and advisory support to the business.
Deliver a HR Shared Services (HRSS) centre for the group, utilising enabling technology and associated end to end processes, which continuously develops and delivers in line with business strategy and requirements.
- Support and build HRSS team capability
- Proactively seek to partner and build understanding of the needs and activity of the business. Encouraging adoption of the underpinning technology with the customer population
- Partnering with the HR community
- Drive excellent customer service across all processes and maintain a strong compliance culture, leading appropriate audit activity, within the HRSS team to ensure all auditable documentation is accurate and up to date
- Effectively monitor the service performance through agreed SLA's and highlight areas of concern
- Provide a professional advisory service that gives effective solutions to people issues ensuring a balance between individual and business needs
- Be the point of escalation and handle complex colleague and manager queries and prepare response to all levels of the business
- Bachelor's degree in HR or equivalent
- 5 to 10 years of proven experience of HRSS management, ideally within a financial services/ Banking business
- Experience of transactional HR and advisory activities
- Up to date knowledge and understanding of local employment legislation
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of HR and Shared service environments
- Strong organisational skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver stringent results and meet demanding targets
- Able to make smart and sound proactive decisions based on information, insights and past experiences
- Comfortable working in a high volume fast paced business
- Hands on, logical and pragmatic approach
- Comfortable working in and managing complex projects
- Intermediate Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | License No.: 11C4684 | EA Reg no: R1218722