- Support sales delivery to our internal and external partners through dual delivery model in follow-up and responsiveness.
- Responsible for supporting internal and external growth initiatives communicated to team.
- Responsible for dissemination of communications.
- Provide support on increasing and capturing cross sell opportunities.
- Increase efficiencies of daily sales and operational activities.
- Responsible for reporting sales results and reasons for successes.
- Support sales executives with specific business initiatives; create, lead and advise on sales and product training; and support growth of sales.
- Liaise between sales teams and branches on initiatives.
- Represent sales on the development of strategies and programs to effectively partner with the bank.
- Responsible for partnering sales leadership to deliver activities, programs and promotions on monthly sales and marketing calls.
- Liaise with partners to develop marketing opportunities to maximize growth in sales and customer acquisition, retention, and satisfaction.
- Work in coordination with sales executives in creating, driving and supporting business plans and initiatives.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Company, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Previous banking experience preferred
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R1871506