Internal Audit role with a foreign bank
- Provide support in executing the audit and implementation work for the Branch.
- Performing branch wide audit reviews and implementation of process and controls.
- Update audit checklist periodically to be in line with the regulatory requirements, existing policies and practices.
- Provide support in monitoring and follow-up on outstanding audit issues and track completion of rectification plans.
- Assist in providing audit findings status update to Head Office's Audit Department monthly
- Assist with coordination of audit engagements and documents request.
- Degree in Business, Accountancy, Banking & Finance or a relevant discipline
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experiences in risk and control or audit
- Open to BIG4 candidates
- Strong analytical, problem solving and logical skills
- Ability to excel under pressure and possess a positive attitude
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, EA Reg no: R1221146