Position Title: Blockchain Research Analyst
- Analyse and evaluate trends from numerous data sources (Off-Chain Data, On-Chain Data, Internal Data, etc.)
- Interact with teams and industry professionals to collect information.
- Deep business and technical understanding of market trends in DeFi.
- Proactively stay informed and prepare internal reports about topics including but not limited to DeFi, NFT, PnE, L1/L2, etc.
- Depending on your work experience and capability, you may be responsible for a specific sector within the crypto industry
- 1 to 3 years of work experience in the blockchain industry or in VC research.
- In-depth understanding of Tokenomics design and relevant experience in the blockchain industry or in VC research
- Ability to analyse on-chain transactions and trace fund movements
- A strong interest in blockchain technology
- Ability to research effectively
- Ability to organise and multi-task project work
Working at the company
- Help build a new era of finance
- Fast pace, challenging, and unique business problems
- Excellent exposure to the crypto ecosystem and the latest market insights
- Result-oriented environment with a flat hierarchy Preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or other related areas is a plus
EA Reg no: R1325976
Company Reg No.: 201131609D
Licence No.: 11C4684