Group Business Controller, Global
Exciting opportunity for group business controller within one of leading energy sector
Leading finance and accounting function of subsidiary companies in the business group incorporating corporate accounting and consolidation, tax compliance and planning, treasury, and statutory reporting.
You will drive and coordinate strategic financial management process covering business control, financial planning and budgeting and develop plans for financial growth, evaluate and manage and advise on financial risks of business activities.
- Oversees budget and management reviews and monitor business performance.
- Monitor, review and provide in depth analysis of the Group's financial performance and other high level financial reporting.
- Perform CAPEX review and monitor return on investments and oversee day to day accounting functions, integrate finance operations and internal controls, cash management and treasury transactions to ensure optimal funds deployment for subsidiary companies, short and long term forecast and budget consolidation, tax reporting and financial report preparation for the business group.
- Oversees the financial statements consolidation processes, IFRS statutory accounts, compliance with corporate policies and statutory guidelines and annual audits to ensure it is prepared and completed accurately in a timely manner
- Drive annual tax budgeting, planning, and monitoring for the group and supervise regulatory and compliance reporting and filing requirements for subsidiary companies in the group.
- Coordinate and compile information to financial institution for credit reviews and monitor compliance to banking financial covenants.
Degree in Accounting or equivalent. CPA or CA (Chartered Accountants) with a proven track records in leading finance and accounting function of subsidiary companies in the business group incorporating corporate accounting and consolidation, tax compliance and planning, treasury and statutory reporting.
15 years' experience in strategic financial management with minimum of 8 years exposure to energy or power generation or industrial industry would be preferable
Strong analytical skills with sharp commercial and financial acumen. Good grasp of financial metrics and ability to interpret financial results with strong knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
As a strategic thinker, able to comfortably come up with successful plans of action and often bring new points of view to the discussions.
A good team player and leader who collaborates naturally and effectively with others to bring about successful team outcomes.
You should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, with problem-solving skill. Intellectual curiosity, strong professional judgement, work independently and have initiative mindset.
Interested applicants, please send your CVs with Microsoft word format to Siriwan Young, email: Siriwan.Young@lmarecruitment@asia Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D I Licence No. R1544539