Job Title Business Development and Commercialization Manager
Reporting to Head, Origination and Commercial
As part of the Origination and Commercialization team, the candidate's primary KPI will be the contribution to the asset, revenue, and client base growth of the business.
They will be expected to do so through the execution of revenue growth strategies along with a thorough understanding the client's business issues, considerations, and imperatives to identify and generate leads.
- Execution of revenue growth strategies
- Maintaining a high level of client engagements through direct and indirect outreach: calls, emails, etc.
- Active maintenance of existing client base to ensure no revenue leakage
- Proactively establish relationships and lead discussions with clients and potential clients to identify new business opportunities
- Identify, develop and maintain a healthy pipeline of deals
- Achieve revenue budget
- Expanding the client base - generating and leveraging on leads via direct and channel marketing
- Generate and collect insights and understanding of industrial trend and client's needs
- Contribute to the identification of product gaps and/or new product opportunities,
- Min 10 years in Sales/ Business Development with knowledge of Trade Finance and Supply Chain solutions; start-up experience is a plus
- Good exposure to SME/Commercial client segments
- Understanding of client's consideration and imperatives when considering working capital financing
- Proven experience in identifying, generating and following through on sales leads
- Track record of delivering budgets
- Demonstrated ability to work across functions and geographies in purse of delivering job objectives
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, EA Reg. No: R1218722