Business Implementation Executive, APAC (Freight forwarding industry)
- Business implementation
- Individual contributor
One of global freight forwarding and logistics company is currently looking for Business Implementation Executive, APAC to Ensure a complete understanding of all the business requirements.
- Lead/Support the implementation of new or existing accounts with designated personnel.
- Work in collaboration with Sales, Product, Operations, IT, Finance and Compliance.
- Setup and manage cross-functional project teams.
- Establish an implementation plan and get sign off by all stakeholders.
- Identify areas of the business that could be of concern and work toward resolution.
- Manage the creation or updating of the Standard Operational Procedures (SOP), reporting (internal and external), and training materials
- Ensure proper account setup in the ERP system such as organization, credit, tariffs, track & trace, etc.
- Conduct SOP training and ensure each branch(s) servicing the account understands the SOPs and executes accordingly.
- Immediately communicate any issues or exceptions to the stakeholders.
- Update status of progress on business implementation and transition to stakeholders.
- Ensure all company policies and regulatory requirements are adhered to.
Proven records of successful Business implementations in the accounting and finance field within Freight forwarding industry
Degree in business with minimum 3 years relevant experience in Business Implementation within the forwarding industry would be preferable
You should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, with problem-solving skill. Intellectual curiosity, strong professional judgment, work independently and have initiative mindset.
Please send your CVs with Microsoft word format to Siriwan Young, email: Siriwan.Young@lmarecruitment@asia
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R1544539