This role is responsible for providing full support and accountability to the Corporate Banking Department in coordinating and overseeing the daily operations of the department, so as to improve the department's productivity.
Support the Head of Department in the daily operations of the business, especially in the following areas:
- Contribute to the conduct of feasibility studies, analyzing of competitors' business strategies and performance, listing target markets / clients, and setting business goals for the department.
- Support the HOD in tracking the department's business performance by RM, by Client and by Product, and analyzing this performance against the department KPIs.
- Planning, setting and allocating KPIs to the Relationship Managers, and monitoring actual performance against these business targets.
- Collation, analysis and production of management information and reports on the department's business achievement.
- To act as the first point of contact for all requests for reports / project requirements required from the department, to assign the tasks to the respective stakeholder, and to ensure the eventual delivery of the assignment.
- Responsible for the administration of the business unit, including supporting the annual budget planning process for the department.
- Coordinate the conceptualizing and planning of client's events.
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Degree holder with minimum 5 years of directly relevant working experience in similar capacity. Candidates who have had strong experience as a Corporate Banking Relationship Manager formerly would also qualify.
- Must have strong ability to communicate in Mandarin and writing Chinese reports. This is a job requirement.
- Must have strong in-depth understanding of the nature of the business.
- Good customer service skills.
- Meticulous and good problem-solving skills.
- Experience in change management, system testing and implementation and project management will be an added advantage.
- A fast learner who is able to work independently and as a team as a supporting role.
- Able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined, organized, responsible, meticulous and able to multi-task.
Interested applicants, please send your CVs in Microsoft Word Format to Anissa Sia. Email: email@example.com
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684