This role will report to the Singapore CEO for Malaysia and manage the team to perform marketing and leasing manager (both key projects)
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the centre, ensuring a seamless and positive experience for visitors, tenants, and employees.
- Identify potential tenants and negotiate lease agreements to maximize occupancy and revenue.
- Manage tenant relationships, address concerns, and facilitate conflict resolution.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to attract new tenants, promote the centre's offerings, and organize events and promotions with a focus on delivering exceptional customer service.
- Supervise the Property Maintenance team to oversees the maintenance and repair activities to ensure the centre's infrastructure is well-maintained and compliant with safety regulations.
- Supervise the Property Maintenance team to oversee maintenance and repair activities, ensuring that the centre's infrastructure is well-maintained and compliant with safety regulations.
- Manage the centre's budget, monitor rent collection, and oversee rental arrears collection and reporting.
- Recruit, train, and manage support staff, and provide coaching.
- Fulfil any additional tasks assigned by the management from time to time as and when required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Real Estate, or a related field.
- Proven experience at least 15 years of experience in leasing management, tenant negotiations, and lease administration.
- Must be strong in both marketing and leasing.
- Prior experience in building maintenance and facilities management is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and experience in supervising a diverse team.
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to handle challenging situations effectively.
Interested applicants, please email your CV to Febrianto in Microsoft Words format to Febrianto@lmarecruitment.asia
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | Licence No.: 11C4684 | Febrianto