Job Title: Chief Commercial/Revenue Officer
Report to: CEO
Job Location: Singapore
Our client is in search of a Chief Commercial/Revenue Officer to create strategies and metrics to ensure the business stays on track with its objectives and exceeds targets. You will work with various departments on the sales processes, and marketing strategies to ensure the company can achieve its goals.
- Establish relevant business KPIs for the company to track.
- Create and execute commercial strategies aimed at accelerating growth.
- Study industry trends and create an effective business plan based on commercial opportunities.
- Manage the commercial and sales teams with the goal of improving key metrics.
- Heavily involved in the motivation, drive and development of new talent within the organization.
- Develop an understanding of customers' needs and make sure they are met.
- Responsible for ensuring all business activities are in line with the organization's objectives.
- To Help create strategies that boost the company and product awareness.
- Develop partnerships with key stakeholders aimed at accelerating the company's growth.
- Suggestions for corrective action if sales are below the budget.
- Follow up on daily sales achievements and provide frequent updates to the CEO.
- Bachelor or master's degree in finance, business administration, or related field
- Experience as a CCO or Commercial/Revenue Director in the area of Debt Capital Markets; DCM background with a track record; at least 10 years of direct experience in the end-to-end life cycle on origination, Bond, syndication and distribution.
- Proven experience in sales and client relationship management from the Financial Service sector; strong investor and issuer relationships at a senior level
- Skills in strategic and business planning would be important
- Must be a self-starter who is detail-oriented and well-organized
- Entrepreneurial mindset that will be able to see the full commercial value of the business ecosystem
- A real track record of business building from scratch would be an advantage
- Passion to make a difference and hungry to build from ground Zero
- Excellent leadership, communication skills, energy, aggressive, dare to imagine and build; know how to influence change
- Fully understand blockchain/ tech would be a plus
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R1110670