Client Management Support Officer (1 year Contract)
- The team goal is to ensure a global and consistent "first service" rendered to the clients
- Ensure practices are adhered to bank's standard procedures and guidelines with an emphasis in compliance
- Keeping abreast with the changes in regulations (site, regional, global, HO), assess its impact
- Maintaining sound work processes and integrity of client data
- Maintain workflows in accordance with site-specific (SG/HK) requirements and ensure common understanding
- Controls to be in place with regards to safe custody of account documentation; potential operation risks associated with users' requests to access database of sensitive client data, signatures and document images
- Provide feedback and escalate issues to the appropriate functions and management
- Administer request from internal regulators, internal stakeholders with respect to audit review
Essential Technical Knowledge/Skills:
- Understand the principles and be familiar with Client Databases' Requirements Individuals/ Corporates/Holding Companies/Trust Accounts.
- Essential knowledge and experience in Client Data Management experience.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should possess strong fundamental and technical skills, awareness of operational risk.
- Excellent PC skills, especially in Excel.
- Understanding of Compliance and Regulatory influences within the Client Onboarding process.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, License No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R21100351