BANK STATISTIC DATA OFFICER
Job - OPERATION PROCESSING
The Static Data Officer will assist duties within Client Engagement and Protection Client Referential team on activities pertaining to signature verification, authorised signatories updates, client and account maintenance inclusive of static data analysis and continuous review and improvement on existing processes with a high awareness of risk.
The main role of the Static Data Officer (but not limited) is to ensure:
- the referential systems/ static data are kept up-to-date and in timely manner
- Existing procedures are followed and continuously updated to ensure data are recorded in systems adhering to the instructions from clients/internal departments.
- ensure requests are processed within defined turnaround times, highlight and escalate blocking points to internal stakeholders
- provide status updates regularly on production issues to team manager
- acts as communication bridge between internal clients including relationship managers, customer service department, legal, compliance, IT, KYC Operations teams within scope of the team
- adequate controls over input, transfers between systems, frequency of updates, etc. are in place to ensure the data quality by all members in the team.
- follow up on remediation plans for cleaning up existing data recorded in applications where requires
- assist in regulatory reporting related requests, including data extraction and analysis
- lead regular internal meetings to review on process improvements and performance with both onshore and offshore teams
- ensure new processes are aligned to global and regional referential team's mandate and target operating model
- act as Subject Matter Expert to assist regional teams on process clarification and standardisation initiatives.
- Provide administrative support on client and account maintenance, strictly adhering to internal policies, guidelines and turnaround time, including but not limited to (i) Manage and maintain updated client referential data related to client accounts in different Referential systems; (ii) Ensure clients requests are properly validated before execution in system, etc
- Handle physical documentation review, including storage, record keeping and archival
- Participate in the Referential data remediation exercise
- Ensure quality client referential reporting, including but not limited to AT2-GCARS reconciliation, dormant accounts, SignPlus GCARS interface, etc.
- Ensure alignment with the bank's KYC records when administering the client and account records
- Support audit and account confirmation, including internal client's related queries.
- Provide guidance and functional knowledge to more junior staffs
- Assist the SEA sites to provide guidance on processes and controls on data quality management
- Monitor and ensure that Service Provider (ISPL) process customer instruction within agreed turnaround time, meeting operating standards and customer service expectation levels as established by the management. Track and monitor the Errors and KPI of Service Provider
Company Reg No.: 201131609D l License No.: 11C4684 l EA Reg no: R21100351