- Consult engineer on security requirements and utilise best practices to meet them
- Engage in domain-specific threat modelling and attack surface analysis/reduction
- Work with the Cloud Infrastructure and Platform teams to lead initiatives and develop and build security utilities and tools
- Be able to comprehend common and complex protocols and crypto standards, and ability to guide implementations
- Translate Standards and Regulatory based controls to Engineers do they understand what needs to be done.
- Build and maintain a robust infrastructure/platform security roadmap to meet customer demands and regulatory mandates
- Prepare reports at appropriate levels of confidentiality for stakeholders to view
- Responding to customer-facing departments about EnOS Platform and Edge security posture
- Responding promptly and in detail to customer-sponsored penetration tests
- Develop, maintain, and promote standards through workshops, office hours, knowledge shares and brown-bags
- Promotes best practices and design patterns
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or in a STEM major (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) and/or 4 years of equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in threat management, vulnerability management, and information protection in a cloud environment.
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD and automation tools (Chef, Git, Jenkins) and Infrastructure/Security as Code.
- Strong knowledge of Identity management and identity federation (SAML, Oauth)
- Strong knowledge of virtual infrastructure and containerisation technologies
- Experience designing and implementing security controls in cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure and alike.
- Must be available for on call for potential security response
- Experience with the application of risk identification and evaluation techniques
- Experience with broad set of information security technologies and processes within a SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, or cloud environment
- A Master's Degree in Computer Engineering or in a STEM major (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math)
- Contribute to and lead discussions and communications within the team and outside, including customers and other business units
- Partner with product owners in requirement gathering and vetting
- Foster a collaborative and cooperative team environment, encouraging input and participation from all members
- Significant experience in cryptography, network security or systems security
- Distributed computing, clusters, virtualization, high availability, load balancing
- Experience in large enterprise and cloud environments
- Skilled at explaining complex technical issues in terms understandable by the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially experience with executive-level communications
- Experience with web-based applications and/or web services-based applications, especially at massive scale
Travel: Occasional travel is required (COVID pending)
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D | Licence No.: 11C4684 | EA Reg No.: R 1871156