Our client is an AI Digital and Smart Merchandising Solution company seeking for Commerce Manager to support Associate Director, Commerce (SEA).
Title: Manager/ Senior Manager
Scope of Job: Enterprise Solutions Sales/ Supply acquisition/ B2B Distribution
Description: A Commerce Manager based in Singapore will be responsible for developing and managing sales aspects of FreeD Groups AI-powered product suite and ancillary solutions in line with partner requirements in the South East Asia region.
- Responsible for achieving results in terms of revenue, growth and acquisition by tapping into the full sales funnel from prospecting to signoffs
- Lead business development by generating leads through self-generated leads as well as use existing relationships to grow business with new clients
- Attaining company's KPI's and accomplishing Sales targets along with supporting team members to achieve theirs
- Commercial awareness, attention to details and achievement assertion
- Project Management/ scope of project and definition identification
- Continuously building sales pipeline through referrals, research and online data under the following criteria:
- AI Digital and Merchandising Solutions (AI Chatbot Interface / Backend Big Data Processing System). Build and execute/ project solutions with prospect companies.
- Source & pitch closed user-group heavy firms, in need of expansion of sellable inventory
- Determine appropriate account-based solutions (AI Chatbot Interface / API / System Solution/ Buildout/ Marketplace)
- Bachelor degree or above with 5-6/8-10 years working experience in enterprise sales from tech industry
- Has experience of working independently in start up company
- Experience in sales/ business development/ commerce from Tech industry
- An understanding of technological advancements in today's consumer world and its effect on related industries
- Able to thrive in a high-growth start up environment, able to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization including executive and C-level
- Able to report on market intelligence, competitor analysis, and make recommendations towards sales and work flow processes
- Ability to plan and execute market level initiatives with result driven goals
- Self-starter and able to work with minimum guidance
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, EA Reg no: R2094006