- Providing licensing related support in both Singapore and applicable jurisdictions
- Conducting due diligence on customers, vendors, services provider and business partners
- Performing risk rating assessment on customers and conducting enhanced due diligence ("EDD")
- Conducting customer, services provider's due diligence reviews
- Conducting regulatory reporting to MAS
- Assist Head of Compliance carrying out Enterprise-Wide Risk Assessment ("EWRA")
- Filing Suspicious Transactions Report ("STRs")
- Acting as the DPO (Data Protection Officer) for the Singapore Office
- Assisting in any other adhoc administrative/project-based tasks
- Keeping abreast of the compliance and regulatory changes.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance or related field.
- Strong analytical, investigative and risk assessment skills.
- Good to have some experience in compliance technological space (compliance solutions such as transaction monitoring systems, due diligence screening system etc.)
- Overall experience can be 2-5 years.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, EA Reg. No.: R16550133