- Provide day-to-day corporate secretarial support to assigned portfolio of companies within the Group including drafting of resolutions and making timely filing of AGM, EGM and Annual Return documents.
- Working with team members across functions in relation to the preparation of the company's annual report, corporate governance report and the holding of the AGM
- Preparing and overseeing the preparation of company secretarial documents, attending board and general meetings, and taking minutes
- Providing company secretarial / legal support for corporate actions such as share issues, scrip dividends and rights issues
- Provide company secretarial support for special projects including assisting with the establishment of new subsidiaries in Singapore and other jurisdictions, and the establishment and/or maintenance of employee share schemes, etc.
- Liaise with and advise internal clients on annual compliance and corporate secretarial related matters
- Working with overseas colleagues and company secretarial agents in relation to overseas subsidiaries
- Assist in supervising and training a team of corporate secretarial executives
- Maintain and update statutory records of companies within assigned portfolio
- Lodgement of documents with ACRA and SGX
- Ensure proper maintenance of corporate database
- Min Diploma/Bachelor's degree with experience in the corporate secretarial work
- At least 3 years of working experience in SGX listed company secretarial work
- Familiar with the requirements under the Companies Act of Singapore, Cap 50 and rules of the SGX Listing Manual
- Experience with ACRA BizFile procedures, SGX filing procedures and Microsoft Office software
- Good interpersonal skills and able to interact and work across functions and levels.
- Team player able to work independently with good people management skills
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | License No.: 11C4684 | EA Reg no: R1872908