Our client is an established bank seeking for a Corporate Services Senior Manager to support the Head of Business Management.
- Oversee Office Facilities, Health and Safety, Office Admin and Reception duties
- Provide subject matter expertise in Corporate Services areas, help to gather feedback from internal stakeholders and escalate key issues to Management regularly
- Oversee and manage Office Administrative and Reception teams
- Oversee contracts and providers for services including renovation, refurbishments, cleaning, catering, office supplies, maintenance and machine leasing etc.
- Liaising with multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security when required
- Work closely with Building management to ensure that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Manage Administrative budget and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Allocate office seating arrangement for onboarding and offboarding, internal transfers or general changes to team physical arrangements
- Process corporate credit card matters, including new application, termination etc.
- Process insurance claims and corporate subscription
- Liaise with Building Management Office for all the necessary matters, such as building maintenance matters, power shutdown exercise, road closure, common area repair works
- Coordinate company events held within office premises
- Coordinate and report any Workplace Safety and Health incidents for both internal and external parties
- Assist Project team with the planning, organization and management of the office move
- Be the subject matter expert in administrative areas, help to gather feedback from internal stakeholders, and escalate key issues to Management regularly in relation to Office move
- Coordinate and communicate across all levels of the organization with regards to office move when required
- Project management skills - experience working on projects and managing deadlines, working across different stakeholders will be desired.
- Managing the logistics of the physical moves in relation to Office move.
Business Continuity Support:
- Coordinate inputs and feedback from various BCP reps across the organisation
- Provide regular reporting on covid-19 status and control and ad hoc status reporting to authorities
- Assist in implementation safe management measures, conduct inspections and checks, remedy non-compliance and keep records of inspections, checks and correction actions on COVID-19 measures
- Publish and maintain BCP updates and highlights in the intranet
Invoice Processing for Admin:
- Invoice Distribution and Payment Processing (Administration)
- Verification of amount and confirmation of allocation
- Invoice matching and delivery arrangement if required
- Confirm proper authorization of payment
- Handle vendor/internal/regional users' queries on Invoice and payment status
- A Degree or Equivalent preferably in Finance/ Accounting
- Minimum 6 years work experience preferably in administration, audit, banking and financial services
- Experience in office move, setup for hybrid work or hot desking
- Agile preferred
- Demonstrate verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Ability to contribute to a team of peers, as well as within own team
- Meticulous to process invoice and maintain budget accurately and promptly
- Should be analytical, detail oriented, and organized in managing responsibilities with varying deadlines.
- Able to work autonomously and highly pro-active
- Driven to identify and implement continuous improvement
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with ability to think laterally and conceptually
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, EA Reg no: R1110919