CREDIT ADMINISTRATION OFFICER (PRIVATE BANKING)
- Work with relevant stakeholders including Front Office, Credit, Legal/Compliance, Operations to ensure that the credit facilities are implemented in accordance with credit approval
- Administer new credit facilities and credit reviews, and monitor credit review dates.
- Timely execution of all loan drawdown, rollover and other operational instructions to business support units, and to follow up, where necessary, on the execution.
- Timely completion of legal/securities/loan documentation and liaise with law firm for charge registration.
- Follow up closely on all decisions taken by the credit approving authorities and monitor post lending terms and conditions.
- Supervise and ensure proper storage of securities documents, including periodic inventory checks.
- Perform daily credit control tasks, including monitoring of credit limits, margin calls, LTV and exposures.
- Prepare and ensure accurate periodic management and monitoring reports such as margin call reports to ensure financing quantum has not been exceeded.
- Conduct voice log sampling for selected transaction activities to ensure no irregularity in dealing with counterparties.
- Relevant experience in credit administration; working experience in Private Banking will have an added advantage.
- Knowledge and understanding of investment and loans products, including risk assessment, processing, documentation, and their accounting treatment.
- Knowledge and understanding of regulatory and internal management reporting requirements.
Interested applicants, please send your CV in Microsoft Words format to Haoyi.firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | Licence No.: 11C4684 | Reg No: R21100351, Hiong Hao Yi