Cyber Threat Analyst
The candidate is responsible for performing monitoring and analysing cyber threats that occur within the organisation. The candidate is expected to provide accurate evaluation, escalation of cyber incidents to the management and perform containment of incidents.
- Perform monitoring, analysis/investigation and escalation of real-time security events.
- Provide timely detection, identification and containment of possible cyber-attacks/intrusions.
- Determine the effectiveness and impact assessment of an observed attack.
- Log security events and manage till closure
- Ensure that Service Level Agreements are met
- Additional responsibilities will include reporting, documenting cyber security events, as well as supporting the team in cyber security related matters.
- The candidate should ideally hold a Degree or Diploma related to the field of cyber security.
- Both fresh graduates and candidates with relevant experience are welcomed to apply. On-the-job training will be provided.
- Knowledge of common network tools (e.g., ping, traceroute, nslookup)
- Knowledge of cyber defence policies, procedures, and regulations
- Knowledge of SIEM, Intrusion Detection System (IDS) tools and applications
- Knowledge of different classes of attacks (e.g., passive, active, insider, close-in, distribution)
- Knowledge of vulnerability assessment tools, including open source tools, and their capabilities
- Knowledge of incident response and handling methodologies
- Knowledge of general attack stages (e.g., footprinting and scanning, enumeration, gaining access, escalation of privileges, maintaining access, network exploitation, covering tracks)
- Knowledge of the cyber defence service provider reporting structure and processes within one's own organisation
- Knowledge of system and application security threats and vulnerabilities (e.g., buffer overflow, mobile code, cross-site scripting, Procedural and injections, race conditions, covert channel, replay, return-oriented attacks, malicious code)Language/Structured Query Language [PL/SQL]
Interested applicants, please email your CV in Microsoft Words format to Danielle.email@example.com
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684