Cyber Security Analyst (Tier 2/3)
Industry: Banking & Financial Services
About the Role:
- Perform deep analysis, trending and root cause analysis of the events/incidents
- Work on escalated security incidents (malware infections, unauthorized access, malicious emails, Phishing, Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks, etc.)
- Analysis of cyber threats by deep packet inspection.
- Detection of threat by analyzing large set logs from different security & Network devices, different OS, Databases, Web servers/Applications etc.
- Enhance and Build Cyber threat detection use cases and assist in analyzing & reducing false positive.
- Identify infection/compromise in the company utilizing threat intelligence and indicators of compromise (IOCs) from different threat Intel sources and regulators.
- Interface with Cyber Intel, Engineering and security teams.
- Assist in Incident Response for Detected/Reported Cyber security Incidents.
- Generate security reporting and metrics as required
- Process improvement and coaching to SOC Analyst.
- Stay current on the latest Cyber threats, Attacks and vulnerabilities etc.
- ITC/Diploma/Degree in Computer Science / IT Security from a recognized education institution
- Professional security related qualification (e.g. SANS GCIA, GSEC, GCIH) will be advantageous, although not mandatory
- Min 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in similar in SOC, Cyber Security Analysis, Investigation and Incident response
- Strong understanding of Networking, Operating System and Cyber Security concepts.
- Strong practical experience in Cyber security: Cyber kill chain, TTP, threat intelligence, malware triage
- Strong understanding of Different Attacks on System, Network, Applications
- Strong knowledge in Internet infrastructure, networking technology and network security (i.e. DNS, DHCP, Firewall, WAF, IDS, IPS, VPN, APT and TCP/IP protocols)
- Malware triage and analysis capability will be an advantage
- Working experience with major SIEM will be an advantage
- Expert in analyzing different logs to detect cyber threats (i.e. Security Devices, Operating Systems, Network Devices, Databases, and Application/Web Servers etc.)
Interested applicants, please email your CV to Danielle Tan in Microsoft Words format at Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | Licence No.: 11C4684 | Reg No: R23114873, Danielle Tan