The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating, installing and managing our databases. You will ensure optimal database performance by analyzing database issues and monitoring database performance.
- MS & Linux SQL installation, cluster, upgrades, maintenance, and configuration management.
- Resolve incidents and problems with database or related third party products.
- Improve and enhance the existing stored procedure performance.
- Scheduler tasks Monitoring (SSIS).
- Database performance Monitoring/Tuning
- Maintain database security and compliance.
- Manage projects and remediation efforts.
- Work closely with clients or Backoffice teams to generate reports from database.
- Write automation programs, enhance system monitoring, and perform daily operations.
- Perform operations and manage databases in accordance with financial audit and compliance.
- 5-7 years of experience in DBA.
- Strong skills and experience in managing complex problem solving and incident management related to Microsoft SQL Server.
- Must possess skills in system administration and have a basic understanding of networking concepts.
- Strong understanding of database architecture with MS AlwaysOn / Mirror / Replication / failover cluster and Linux SQL cluster architecture.
- Proven skills and experience in managing complex problem solving and incident management related to MS / Linux SQL Server.
- Knowledge and Experience in Sybase is an advantage.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience and Knowledge in C# and SSRS is a plus.
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Have experience in finance back-office system is a plus.
Interested applicants, please email your CV in Microsoft Words format to Angel Chan at Angel.email@example.com
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | Licence No.: 11C4684 | Angel Chan