The Role Responsibilities
- Awareness and understanding of the Group's business strategy and model appropriate to the role.
- Influence the adoption of the new ways of working, including Agile and DevOps behaviours
- Support CPBB Priority, Private, Affluent and Wealth Management team in achieving the business targets through identified technology initiatives delivery
People and Talent
- Responsible to obtain required certifications, both in professional and bank-related e-learnings. Has the drive to continuously learn/re-learn existing and new technologies and ways of working to improve productivity and quality of delivery.
- Support any related technology audits on the application supported in provision of evidence and supporting materials.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- CMPS Cash FX Product Owner, Hive Lead and Tech Hive Lead
Our Ideal Candidate
- 8+ years of Technology Development experience
- 5+ years in Financial Markets experience, primarily in foreign exchange space
- Knowledge and experience working on wealth management products, in particular FX, would be advantageous
- Knowledge of FX trading systems, in particular Refinitiv Electronic Trading would be advantageous
- Have knowledge and experience in developing and deploying applications to cloud, specifically AWS
- Good knowledge of microservices, with emphasis on deployment to cloud infrastructure.
- Good knowledge of frontend UI built on React and similar responsive frameworks
- High code quality delivery which is defect free, maintainable and performance agnostic.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and tools.
- Knowledge of DevOps methodologies and tools, incorporating security requirements.
- Knowledge of application monitoring and reporting of logs and transactional data.
- Knowledge of automated testing tools in both code delivery and testing.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes in cloud deployment would be advantageous
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- Microservices/API development
- Java (Java 8 or higher), core Spring frameworks
- Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
- Relation and non-Relation DBs (Progress, Oracle, Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Agile, DevOps
- Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform
- Automated testing platforms, unit tests, and CICD
- Code versioning tools, such as Git, Bitbucket
- Automated testing tools (eg. Selenium, Cucumber, etc)
- Log monitoring and analytics
Recruitment assessments - some of our roles use assessments to help us understand how suitable you are for the role you've applied to. If you are invited to take an assessment, this is great news. It means your application has progressed to an important stage of our recruitment process.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684