Project Initiation and Planning:
- Takes full responsibility for the completion of the initial definition of the project, including defining scope, expected timelines, Business Case, Budget construction, submission, approval and identification of project sponsor.
- Ensures that the appropriate Program Management Office Project & Change Management Frameworks are integrated into the project planning.
- Completes full analysis of the project to ensure that all company governance framework is embedded within the project & strictly adhered.to.
- Setting and communicating realistic project deliverables & budget with project sponsors.
- Effective project stakeholder management.
- Ensuring that appropriate resource planning is undertaken at the start of each initiative.
- Ensuring that appropriate project resources are involved in the initiatives, including technology, business unit and project resources.
- Active & accurate communication as per the Communications Framework to ensure all stakeholders are kept updated, allowing for timely interventions / mitigations as required.
- Ability to "roll up the sleeves" and assist other members in the project as and when required.
- Leading the change through all stages from requirement gathering to implementation.
Project Control & Reporting:
- Effective tracking of detailed tasks in the plan via established task reporting processes and input from task owners
- Effective issue and risk management
- Management of dependencies / constraints with other releases / initiatives
- Regular Project Status Reports to key stakeholders.
- Governance adherence highlighting issues, risks and status against key milestones.
- Steering Committee meetings with key stakeholders.
- Provide regular written status updates to all stakeholders.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684