- Singapore Listed business.
- Manage a team of 10+
- C Level/ Board Level Experience essential
- Must be very hands on
- Real Estate/ Hospitality/ Family office Industry experience would be preferred.
- To lead the Entire HR Function. this role heads the group's human resource functions and provides support for the group in respect of employment law related issues.
- Partnering with the business units and driving human resource efficiencies in the company, in an advisory role on all human capital activities.
- Oversee HR functions, review, implement and maintain all policies, processes and systems.
- Review and formulate strategies to enable the company to attract, motivate, develop and retain talent.
- Partner with and provide advice to management and heads of departments on all people and HR related matters
- Ensure the company complies with labour and employment laws, regulations and policies
- Custodian of HR policies and procedures, develop and regularly review and update such policies and procedures so that they remain relevant
- Lead and mentor a team of HR professionals in the company to develop high quality and timely advices to the company
- Lead the company's people strategy and deliver HR transformation to create a high performing and inclusive workforce
- Conduct training and feedback sessions to brainstorm ideas for best practices
- Develop and implement effective learning and development initiatives and strategies
- Develop, design and drive learning and development strategies, policies and processes to strengthen the learning culture.
- Manage cross border employment issues
- Create and update training programmes on various employment law topics
- Advise on employment related privacy issues.
- Ability to handle industrial relations matters.
- Have at least 8 years' relevant experience in a listed company or MNC.
- High level oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in reading, writing, drafting documents essential.
- Ability to exercise and express sound judgment in a commercial environment.
- Ability to take responsibility for, and ownership of your work, with an attention to detail.
- Flexible team player with strong organizational skills, tenacity, initiative and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritise a diverse and constant work flow so that internal stakeholder needs are satisfied.
- Excellent knowledge of employment laws in SEA
- Confidence and ability to communicate and advise all levels of the business up to and including the Chairman and CEO.
- A "can do" attitude and willing to take on new challenges.
- An ability to provide pragmatic and commercial solutions to problems.
- Proactive, with good leadership skills.
If you are interested in applying, then please forward your updated CV to Sunil.email@example.com
If you know someone else who may be interested in a new opportunity, please pass their information along, or forward their contact information. We have numerous opportunities in several fields and would love to help you or someone you know find the right fit!
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | Licence No.: 11C4684 | Reg No: R1110670, Sunil Dutta