.Net Full Stack Developer
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Design and develop .Net software solutions to answer to users needs
- Deliver high quality fully tested code according to specifications
- Maintain a high standard of delivery quality
- Interact with business analysts in order to provide business focused solutions
- Interact with architects to ensure good design and code quality
- Elaborate Project Documentations (Design documents, technical specifications, Deployment guide, Release notes, etc.)
- Follow the user acceptance test and coordinate the prioritization with project manager
- Apply configuration management plan
- Diagnose & resolve application/configuration/code level technical issues
- Support applications in production - analyze and resolve code technical issues as they arise
Qualifications and Profile
This position requires professional development experience as a .Net developer with browser-based Web applications. The level of detail of the knowledge will be assessed considering the seniority of the candidate.
- Basic knowledge of SDLC methodology
- Excellent experience with C#, .Net Framework, .Net CORE, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI,
- Proficient in modern web front end development using JQuery/Angular or React framework
- Proven experience in creating responsive web sites using Bootstrap framework
- Strong understanding of UIX, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- Good working experience in IIS, Enterprise Library, SQL Server
- Proficient knowledge in database design and writing T-SQL Stored Procedures.
- Knowledge in Visual Studio .NET, TFS, AzureDevOps, NuGet Packages
- Knowledge in application hosting via Windows
Nice to Have
- Mobile application development.
- Windows Application development with WPF, Electron.
- Experience in SharePoint development
- Hands on experience in build and deployment using Team Foundation Server.
- Hands on knowledge in MSBI reporting technologies (SSIS, SSRS)
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | License No.: 11C4684 | Febrianto