EUC Team Lead Engineer
- Perform remote / onsite support to end users on IT products and services
- Manage email / hotline for support requests.
- Manage hardware / software patching
- Provides remote / onsite support for IT needs.
- Provide support for key field service activities in line with customers' requirements.
- Create and update tickets promptly and accurately.
- Provide accurate, factual reports to the team leader or technical support personnel to enable informed decisions to be made on a course of action to resolve product issues
- Handling customer escalations with support from Level 2 as needed.
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Support VIP users
- Manage onsite engineers and deployment
- Provide documentation update
- Work with relevant team on reports.
- Minimum diploma in IT or related
- 5 years of working experience related to end user support
- Able to work Independently, Self-motivated, and Diligent
- Experience in troubleshooting hardware / software related issues.
- Experience in analysing various operation reports and presentation
- Experience on team management
- Possess Analytical and Problem-Solving skills
- Written and spoken Language Proficiency in English is essential
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge on different product (end point device) vendor like Lenovo / Dell etc
- Knowledge on mobile support (phones / tablets) for iOS / Android / iPadOS
- Office hours with ad-hoc after-office hours and weekend support
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | License No.: 11C4684 | Febrianto