- Build and manage a Finance COE to support all businesses in the region, providing a quality and cost effective service for financial accounting deliverables outsourced to Malaysia.
- Lead the design and execution of the Finance COE migration strategy, collaborating effectively with stakeholders in achieving the COE's objectives.
- Implement COE Key Performance/Control Indicators, regularly synchronizing with internal stakeholders and reporting on KPIs/KCIs to determine COE effectiveness and service levels.
- Serve as a point of accountability for the COE ensuring service levels are met and/or exceeded and all operational metrics are trending in a positive direction.
- Support the local Head of Finance by providing input on strategy, priorities and team management, including succession planning for key roles.
- Manage the COE by creating an environment that fosters professional development through goal setting, performance management, consistent and regular coaching, training and mentoring.
- Identify high performing individuals and provide future career paths and development opportunities for these individuals.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R1872908