Our client is a Japanese MNC headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and is a Fortune 500 company.
- Role: Finance Director
- Remuneration: Upto INR 55 lacs per annum + Bonus
- Location: Bangalore, India
About The Job:
The Finance Director is responsible for:
- Act as Finance Business Partner to senior leadership and assist in business decision making. This will require good analytical skills and ability to provide accurate information in limited time.
- Consolidate and report monthly, quarterly & annual financial performance for business units including monthly variances against forecast & budget and opportunities & risks.
- Support day-to-day financial planning and reporting activities, including P&L Management, Forecast preparation and Balance sheet review.
- Support month end closure activities like tracking expenses and revenues vs. budget, providing guidance on accruals and provision to be maintained, re-forecasting to align to annual budget.
- Partner and collaborate with other teams across Operations, IT, HR, Group and Regional Finance and Accounting to ensure that the standard operations procedures are followed and implemented.
- Prepare and present monthly business performance to leadership, highlighting major opportunities and risks.
- Assist with enhancing existing reporting and forecasting tools and process within Finance.
- Manage a team of Controllership, Risk and Compliance team in Bangalore entity * Manage and lead a team of 7-8 staff in Bangalore.
- Reporting directly to the global VP of finance based in Singapore
If you are interested in applying, then please forward your updated CV to email@example.com
If you know someone else who may be interested in a new opportunity, please pass their information along, or forward their contact information. We have numerous opportunities in several fields and would love to help you or someone you know find the right fit!
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Sugam Bordoloi