Finance Director (Blockchain Technology)
- Exciting opportunity within fast-moving start-up
- Team Management
Exciting opportunity for a global finance based in Singapore to plan, implement and manage all the finance activities by Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO and to the board of directors and members of the executive management team. Our client is looking for a self-starter who is diligent, organized, and proactive.
Reporting directly to CEO, you will undertake the role of financial leader within the organization.
You will be responsible for the planning, implementation, and management of all finance activities, including business planning, budgeting and forecasting, corporate finance
- Providing leadership, direction, and management of the finance and accounting team
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning and establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
- Reviewing all formal finance, HR and IT related procedures and working closely with legal counsel
- Oversee all treasury functions for both fiat and digital assets
- Ensure adequate capital is available, and properly allocated across the organization to ensure maximum ROI
- Provide strategic recommendations to the executive leadership team on both short and long term strategic financial objectives
- Manage the processes for financial forecasting and budgeting, business segment profitability and oversee the preparation of all financial reporting for internal and external stakeholders
- Advise on long term business and financial planning and identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the business
- Establish and develop relationships with senior management and external partners and stakeholders
Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics MBA or CPA/ CFA are highly desirable. At least 12 years of experience in the finance industry and managing a team is a must with examples of when they have cohesive ability at interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written. They must be able to engage with staff at all levels of the organization and exercise sound judgement.
The candidate must have proven ability to work in a remote-first environment and relish the challenge of a fast-moving start-up. Absolute comfort with tools for modern remote work as well as an unwavering attention to detail are an absolute must.
You should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, with problem-solving skill. Intellectual curiosity, strong professional judgment, work independently and have initiative mindset.
Interested applicants, please send your CVs with Microsoft word format to Siriwan Young, email: Siriwan.Young@lmarecruitment@asia Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R1544539