Financial Accounting Analyst
Our client is one of leading gaming platform providing users wallets and marketplaces for digital assets, they are currently looking for financial accounting specialist to manage the general accounting functions; GL operations, month-end closing process, preparing of balance sheet, detailed accounts analysis and ensure the financial reports complied with generally accepted accounting principles and financial reporting standards.
- You will be reporting directly to MD to support and establish internal controls and guidelines for accounting transactions.
- Manage general ledger, taxes, etc. under the supervision of the Director and HQ
- Liaise with external auditors and tax agents for statutory reporting and compliance of tax filing respectively.
- Closely cooperate with external advisors to comply with local regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, economics, law or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of accounting working experience.
- Strong knowledge and expertise in the cryptocurrency/digital assets/fintech industry would be preferable
- Korean speaking is preferable as individual require to prepare K-IFRS consolidated financial statements written in Korean language and working closely with Korean stakeholders
- You should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills, with problem-solving skill. Intellectual curiosity, strong professional judgement, work independently and have initiative mindset.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | License No.: 11C4684 | EA Reg no: R1544539