- Daily RB balance sheet, Fee-based revenue tracking
- Timely Flash/Actual RB balance sheet / P&L analysis to RB business/FP&A head on a monthly basis
- Annual multi-year Strategic/Operating Plans, CCAR PPNR forecasts, ICAAP, IWST, mid-year reforecasts, and monthly outlooks in partnership with business and Treasury. This includes input to Ruby system, if required.
- Responsible for governance oversight relating to Ruby Forecast Portfolio setup and maintenance, Quarterly IRE attestation, EUC governance for FP&A RB EUCs, FP&A model documentation and its associated on-going monitoring
- Prepare analytics in support of business heads' reviews. Clearly summarize RB financial trends and provide insight to senior management
- Lead projects: identifying and structuring the problem, analyzing root causes, developing solutions, communicating project results, and drive change.
- Advise on directional strategy and provide guidance on significant RB business/product decisions
- Work with business and/or with Mumbai Center of Excellence to support and drive the execution of initiatives and strategic projects as well as tracking and analysis of such initiatives / projects
- Provide balances / customer interest rates to Treasury for annual GOT exercise
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 10 years of relevant FP&A experience in the banking industry
- Proficient computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Office applications
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written & verbal communication skills and good presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members
- Ability to multi-task given conflicting time pressures during month-end, quarter-end, mid-year and Plan / CCAR / ICAAP / IWST cycle periods, requiring prioritization skills and the ability to work well under pressure
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | Licence No.: 11C4684 |EA Reg no: R1872908