Fixed Income Trader (Singapore)
- Responsible for daily bond investments including both investment grade and high yield credits, hedging, repo, FX management and reporting
- Conduct trading performances with brokers, counterparty on regular basis; pre/post trader review, transaction cost analysis and daily cash position reporting
- Ensure compliant with internal policies and relevant regulatory requirements
- Maintain good relationship with banks, brokers, and traders in other financial institutions to facilitate trading activities
- Ensure best execution according to internal policies
- Work collaboratively across multiple internal teams including Portfolio managers, Legal & Compliance, Risk and Operations; Liaise with external broker, custodian, and software vendors
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or equivalent, professional qualifications of CFA, FRM, etc. is an advantage
- 1-3 years of working experiences in Fixed Income analyst and trading, experience in Asian credit trading is a must
- Have strong knowledge in bond, have strong knowledge in China onshore rates/credit trading background is an asset.
- Proficient in Bloomberg, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Good communication skill, responsible, self-motivated and attend to details.
- Excellent in English, both written and spoken is a must. Fluent in Mandarin would be a plus
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, EA Reg no: R1221146