FX Ops Inputter (Contract)
- Timely and accurate processing of FX, FX Options, CLIs, Structured Investments, FX Derivatives and Money Market Bank Borrowing and Placement and Jet & Yacht (J&Y) Financing transactions.
- Trade input in Olympic system for non-interface trades, small FX trades, DCI/CLI Deposit contracts, Money Market Bank Borrowing and Placement Contracts (including Jet & Yacht Financing).
- Provide support on processing and settlement of Bullion (Gold and Silver) FX trades.
- Match FX Option K+ tickets against termsheet / ICAT / Soho Blotter.
- Match client FX K+ tickets against FX Memos/Filenet validated tickets. To follow up / escalate any missing trade or discrepancies.
- Ensure efficient follow-up with RM/MA/AD for validation of FX deals in Filenet.
- Prepare and input fund transfer entries in Olympic system for settlement of NDF, FX Option contracts or Money Market trades.
- Retrieve FX Option structures files for partial ABD and for knock-out event occurrence.
- Partial abandon FX Option structures upon expiry or knock out in Olympic system. File records for next expiry.
- Prepare B.V.E upload file to update the next delivery date for periodic fixings of FXDA structured products.
- Follow-up and escalation of FX trades not processed by T+1 and T+2.
- Prepare timely and accurate trade confirmations and event advice to client.
- Prepare SWIFT messages (MT2XX/3XX/6XX) to internal or external counterparties for newly incepted trades and for settlement.
- Print confirmations sent by counterparty and match to respective trades.
- Consolidate signed counterparty long form confirmations, scan and return copies to counterparty.
- Ensure FX bank deals are processed timely for auto-earmarking in ILMS (SG & HK) and ensure accurate manual positioning of funds for FX bank deals in ILMS (TW) before the currencies' cutoff times.
- Highlight 'NAK" swift messages, trade discrepancies, amendments, or cancellations for bank FX deals.
- Perform periodic archiving of trade documents; maintain proper listing of archived items for easy retrieval.
- Provide processing backup to support team members, including selected SG, HK and/or TW working days.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects, application upgrade projects and application/system(s) testing.
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, Reg No: R21100351