Our client, a fast-expanding European Bank in Hong Kong is looking for a seasoned AML specialist with at least 10 years of Country AML Experience in Corporate Banking business to take up the Head of AML position of the Bank. You will be responsible for the management and control of all FCC Compliance for the HK Branch and also coordinate with other FCC stake holders in the region.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- To formulate and reinforce the FCC framework in AML, CFT, CDD, sanctions screening, transaction monitoring, regular testing, and monitoring, etc
- To coordinate and develop the training plan with Group FCC. Deliver FCC compliance training to applicable employees.
- To identify and evaluate the FCC compliance risks related to banking operations, including provisions of necessary FCC compliance review.
- Responsible for the identification and investigation of suspicious transactions in accordance with internal policies and procedures and report to the Joint Financial and Intelligence Unit ("JFIU") and Group FCC.
- Keep abreast of the latest development of FCC related laws and regulations
- To coordinate and manage regulatory exams, survey, self-assessments, and internal audit reviews on AML/CFT, CRS and FATCA matters.
Requirements of the Role:
- Degree holder in Law, Accounting, or related disciplines.
- ACAMS or CAMLP equivalent qualifications
- At least 10 years of AML experience in a bank, preferably in commercial and corporate banking.
- Excellent knowledge of AML/CFT, FATCA and CRS regulations, both locally and globally.
- Experiences in coordinating and managing internal and external AML/CFT related exams, reviews, etc.
- Good interpersonal and management skills
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D | Licence No.: 11C4684 | EA Reg No: R2196467