Head of Enterprise Product Management
Report to: COO/ Product Head
Job Location: Singapore/ Malaysia
We are looking for a highly motivated Senior Product Manager to join our high performing team to build on our growing products. Work alongside world-class talent, the Senior Product Manage shall implement strategy and work on the development of our KYB technologies adopted by the largest banks and payment technology partners across the region.
- Owns the end-to-end execution of product development lifecycle, from conceptualization to implementations across different regions
- Owns the development of the product strategy and overall roadmap, and the execution of the same
- Assesses various market research and analysis to determine if there is a business case for new products, features and enhancements with a high impact and market value
- Responsible for the product briefs, specifications of the product requirement as well as UI/UX interface of the product
- Ensures that all product requirements are effectively communicated, aligned, and with consistent understanding by all parties involved
- Defines the metrics to measure the product's success, performance, cost structure and pricing.
- Oversight of KYB Products team
- Overall accountability on the quality and accuracy of all reports produced by the Products team
- Develop marketing, lead generation and sales strategies for the product
- Provide support to the sales team by being present in meetings with clients as the product owner.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers
- Bachelor's degree or any higher qualification is a good to have
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product development and strategy in related fields with regional exposure in SEA countries. Industries include financial services, financial technology, eCommerce, and Payments.
- Solid understanding of enterprise solution in areas of KYC, KYB, digital payments, transaction fraud prevention, and AML regulation.
- Proven record of product delivery from inception to roll out across borders
- Experience in managing and coaching a team of product managers
- Ability to assess market changes in order to build and execute business plans
- Discipline in following through the processes within the product development life cycle
- Strong understanding of P&L of products
- Excellent analytical capabilities
- Fluency in English and one other language is a plus
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684, EA Reg. No: R1218722