Head of Market Risk (Soft Oils)
- Full Time
- Senior Management
- 15 years exp
- Accounting / Auditing / Taxation, Banking and Finance
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead and manage all commercial and market risks for the group's palm oil processing, trading and distribution businesses.
- Strengthen and manage the trading & market risk control interface with the traders and related functions including execution, middle office, and operations; including the risk limits and monitor the actual positions/Var/PL against limits.
- Oversee the daily reporting of P&L, including business analysis and commentaries on the P&L drivers.
- Strengthen processes relating to daily P&L preparation to monitor business performance and ensure its accuracy
- Carry out credit control
- Coordinating overall Bank Facilities and their utilisation in Palm Business, FX Risk Management and IRS
- Manage / control the price, forex, credit and counterparty risks through business processes and monitoring mechanism
- Improve and implement on risk management processes including system implementation and ensure controls are in place for check and balance
- Be part of the team to implement the CTRM system
- At least 15 years' regional strategic financial management experience from similar or agri/commodities companies
- Business Partnering skills and a good team player
- Commercially-oriented with high energy, a 'can-do' attitude and hands-on
- Possess business acumen and strong commercial sense
- Experience in managing and developing policies for risk related to price, forex, trading, counter party and credit
- Driven, sharp, result orientated with strong understanding of business (operations and trading) and key drivers
- Degree in Accounting and professional accounting qualification. ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW and/or CPA will be an added advantage
Interested applicants please send email your CV in Microsoft Words format to Siriwan.email@example.com
Company Reg No.: 201131609D | Licence No.: 11C4684 | EA Reg no: R1544539