This role is to manage the operational excellence function within Global FCSO technology organization. This newly created role will be responsible for:
- Risk Management, Audit and Governance of FCSO technology organization.
- Portfolio Management - Book of Work / Resourcing / Cost management for the entire FCSO technology organization.
- Scrum of Scrums function for FCSO Technology globally.
- Quality Assurance - (to be expanded to cover this function in future).
- Responsible for streamlining the processes and corresponding execution on project kick-off, project tracking, resource allocation to various squads, managing the vendor relationships / contracts and financials for the entire FCSO technology organization in conjunction with the Scrum of Scrums role.
- Participate in prioritization forum and create dependency maps across tribes.
- Manage the newly created FCSO technology operations excellence team with hands-on leadership.
- Create efficient and lightweight processes to effectively lead the operational and overarching aspects of FCSO Technology business unit.
- Support new initiatives and innovations to bring cutting edge technology tools and methods in the FCSO Technology function.
- Look at the feasibility and technical constraints, ensuing the book-of-work will support the intended product and enable the overall FCSO Technology's goals.
- Use experience of lean, product and customer centric businesses to optimise process within the team.
- Engage with enterprise and information and software architects to confirm solutions are consistent with the long-term architecture, roadmaps and information principles where necessary.
People and Talent
- Keep constant alignment with the other Scrum masters to anticipate dependencies and help in providing context to manage priorities.
- Understand if the team's capacity is the correct one for the needed roadmap execution and needed corrective actions with engineering managers to have the optimal resources.
- Remove blockers and help identifying potential improvements and work with the Scrum Masters and the engineering managers.
- Participate in the preparation of production outputs and their planning.
- The ability to interpret the Group's financial information, identify key issues based on this information and put in place appropriate controls and measures.
- Help Tribe lead to be risk control owner under the Group's Risk Management Framework (including relevant Operational Risk Framework).
- Responsible for assessing the effectiveness of the Group's arrangements to deliver effective governance, oversight and controls in the business and, if necessary, oversee changes in these areas; Awareness and understanding of the regulatory framework, in which the Group operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role.
Regulatory and Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the FCSO Technology tribes to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment].
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Exercise authorities delegated by the Board of Directors and act in accordance with Articles of Association.
- Financial Crimes Surveillance Operations (FCSO), FCSO Technology, Functions technology, CCIB business and technology teams, Retail business and technology teams, Audit team, Global Model Validation team, Compliance and Financial Crimes Controls (CFCC) team.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's degree (or similar) in Engineering and / or MBA is preferred
- 10+ years of professional experience as program / portfolio / business unit manager of large technology organizations
- PMP or scrum master certification is highly recommended.
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communicator at C-Level by developing consistent and compelling storylines.
- Fluency in verbal and written communication.
- Proficient at Confluence, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word.
- Proficient in technology cost management and tracking.
Interested Applicants, please send your updated resume to Nishana Rahim. Email: email@example.com
Company Reg No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684